Nowadays, the students from India and many other countries are looking for medical universities in abroad for pursuing MBBS. Some countries like Russia, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Bangladesh, Philippines etc. offer affordable MBBS with the international curriculum. There are many medical universities in abroad that are approved by the major organisations like WHO, UNESCO and MCI and offer high-quality medical education at a low cost.
Every year, more than 10,000 Indian students apply to get admission in MBBS in about 12 different countries. The students not only look for affordable medical education but also the quality of education provided in the medical colleges in abroad. Apart from the fee structure, the admission process in MBBS in the medical colleges abroad is much easier. No entrance exam is required to get admission in a medical university abroad.
Once a student completes the MBBS from MCI approved university, he needs to complete 3 more steps.
1. Clear MCI Screening Test / FMGE Exam.
2. Complete 1 year of internship in India.
3. The registration process with MCI as a medical practitioner.
After completing the above process, the medical students can appear for Entrance test for PG leading to MD / MS. Every student who completes the above steps after completion of MBBS abroad is eligible to appear for the PG in India program.
Pursuing MBBS from top medical colleges in abroad brings a lot of benefits to the students in their career path. Some of the benefits are listed below:
1. Most of the medical universities in abroad are recognised by MCI. Indian students who complete their MBBS in abroad can easily come back and work in India.
2. The students are not required to take an entrance exam for getting admission in MBBS abroad. The admission is done on the basis of the marks obtained in 12th standard.
3. The students are not required to pay any donation or capitation fees to get admission in MBBS in abroad.
4. Many universities provide scholarship programs for students.
5. The cost of MBBS in abroad is very economical.
6. The living standard is comparable to any developed nation with a very affordable cost.
The process of admission in medical colleges in abroad is very simple and hassle free. The student needs to submit the documents to us and we initiate the process of admission immediately. The admission letter is issued on submission of the following documents:
1. 12th Level results with eligibility matching as per the university.
2. Copy of the passport.
After submitting the documents, the student gets an invitation from the Ministry of Education from the respective country. After this, the consultant applies for the visa for the student. The students are provided with pre-departure training. A consultant is available at the airport to see of the students and one consultant is available at the destination airport to receive the students. The students are provided with accommodation by the consultancy.
1. Tuition fees for the entire MBBS course
2. Hostel accommodation for the entire course
3. Food and Living cost through the course
4. Miscellaneous Costs including